An experienced Everest broker is a great asset in navigating through a sale transaction. From the legal and technical aspects to concluding the sale at the notary there are certain steps to follow to ensure a smooth transaction. Working with us, you can enjoy peace of mind knowing we’ll be there working hard for you every step of the way from setting a right price to finding the perfect buyer.
When you list your property with Alex Mamon you can expect:
- Proper and thorough analysis of the current market to permit you to obtain the highest return for your property.
- Multiple pricing strategies taking into consideration possible home improvements.
- Review of all documents pertinent to the sale to assure that everything is in order.
- Help and guidance on property preparations before viewings which includes access to a professional stager.
- A marketing strategy that can include among- others:
- Professional photographs;
- Print advertisement in local papers as well as national ones like The Gazette;
- Customized property brochures and flyers;
- Online marketing on most important websites such as MLS and Centris as well as Kijiji, Les Pacs, micasa.ca, househunting.ca, everestrealty.ca and many more;
- Detailed information sheet for collaborating brokers;
- Open houses and broker caravans;
- Contacting potential buyers from his extensive database;
- Bi –weekly activity reports and market updates.
- Fielding all queries concerning your property.
- Access to a reliable and knowledgeable network of legal, technical, financial and other professionals.
- A skillful approach to negotiations that will guarantee you the highest return possible.
- Representation at the building inspection as well as the notary.
In short, you can rest assured that working with Alex and his partner Magda will guarantee a swift transaction with plenty of valuable advice and care.
For a free evaluation of your property with no obligations get in touch with us!